Take a glance at the primary capabilities
- It meets the documentation requirements regarding the welding testing that includes all important codes and standards (in Europe and USA).
- It improves your productivity that results in saving resources and time.
- It is straightforward, easy to learn and agile in creating reports. Check our tutorials.
- It eliminates the effort in assuring the documents traceability.
- Ready to use editable consumable libraries.
- Ready to use testing procedures covering all methods.
- It includes all standards references that regulate the respective methods of NDT.
- NDT calculations for ET, RT, UT & TOFD.
- Quality & Acceptance Levels for VT, PT, MT, UT, PAUT, TOFD.
- Clean and uniform work environment and friendly user interface.
- No set up requirement or need for backup.
- Accessible from tablets and computers.
- Your business name and logo are embeddable in the PDF’s header and footer to match your business design.
- Each bit of your data is privately secured and safe in our VPS structure.
Produce professional reports
- 8 + 1 (Custom) ready to use reports‘ methods. You only have to fill the report, not create it.
- Custom reports can be built through the interface if you feel that the existing reports’ methods are not enough.
- Drawing, embedding and editing photos, blueprints and sketches in your reports was never been easier, while they are available for later use.
- Multiple weldings can be listed in a single report.
- Any report can be cloned so you can re-use its data. There is no need to fill it again.
- The reports can be exported to PDF to be sent to your client.
- Your clients (Third Party Inspection) can be granted access to their reports. Securely of course.
- Digital signature support.
- Your reports can be easily managed through our filters, thus searching for stuff is obsolete.
- Supported Languages: English, French, Greek.